|Mon:||9.00 am||–||6.00 pm|
|Tues:||9.00 am||–||6.00 pm|
|Weds:||8.00 am||–||5.00 pm|
|Thurs:||8.00 am||–||5.00 pm|
|Fri:||8.00 am||–||4.45 pm|
GDPR-Data Protection Privacy Notice - 15th Jun 2018
Dental Care Plan
As a practice we are proud to offer our patients our own Dental Care Plan. For more information on the best option for you, please contact a member of the team today.
Dental Care Plan
Our monthly membership plan offers you discount on treatment and insurance in the event of an accident or emergency. As a member, you will receive the following standard benefits:
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours
- Production of study models when required
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures
- 20% discount on any fillings
- 20% discount on most other dental work (extractions, etc.)
- 20% discount on any additional hygiene work
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme* in the event of:-
Diagnosis of oral cancer
Please note, an initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first monthly payment only.
*The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.
Our members are also offered regular complimentary care appointments as a “thank you” for their loyalty to the practice. After six consecutive monthly payments, members can benefit from:
- A free dental appointment to provide clinical examination, checking for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays where clinically necessary
- A hygiene appointment to include scale and polish, periodontal advice and preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
There is no limit to the number of free appointments you can receive. You only need to make six consecutive monthly payments and, each time you do this, you will be entitled to the additional benefits set out above.
Enhanced Care Plan
For patients who need more regular hygiene treatments, members of the Enhanced Care Plan receive the same benefits as the Dental Care Plan plus an additional hygiene appointment every six months.
Denture Care Plan
Our Denture Plan includes the same standard benefits as the Dental Care Plan but, as a “thank you” for their loyalty to the practice, members receive a full-mouth examination to check dentures and soft tissue as required, 20% discount on new dentures and repairs, and one free denture repair after 12 consecutive monthly payments.
Annual Care Plan
As for the Dental Care Plan, and includes one dental and one hygiene appointment per year.
Please note, discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
Looking after your smile
Knowing how to look after your teeth for life doesn't have to be a secret...Find out more
Why visit the dentist?
Visiting the dentist regularly helps to keep your mouth healthyFind out more